Large lounge room
The bathroom features a full suite with a separate shower cubicle.
The garden is spacious with a raised patio area.
A garage is included for extra storage.
The house is a short walk from South Woodford tube station which is served by the Central Line.
Easily accessible to the A406, A12 and the M11.
Two minutes walk from the Ofsted Outstanding Nightingale Primary School.
This very reasonably priced property is in a sought after area and will not be available for too long.
- Last three months’ payslips or a letter from your employer confirming your job status and wages
- Last three months bank statements
- Proof of UK residency and/or work permit for the UK
- One year self-assessment from Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you’re self-employed
- Previous landlord reference(s)
- Photo ID / Passport
- No agency fees or contract renewal fees
- One month’s rent for deposit and one month’s rent in advance
Best of all… you pay no agency fees or contract renewal fees.
CADOGAN GARDENS E18 1LY
SOUTH WOODFORD, £1650, CURRENTLY LET
This three bedroom semi-detached home in South Woodford is a great opportunity for professionals or a young family. Located two minutes walk from the Ofsted Outstanding Nightingale Primary School. This house has a large lounge, a very spacious kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom. Evening and weekend viewings are available.