You may be aware that Brexit and coronavirus have made it difficult for tenants to find good quality London property to rent. Although many people left the city for a lifestyle change in the countryside, the trend is shifting.
Over the past few months, the demand for rentals has significantly increased. The reason for this is that people are looking to return to London. Plus, domestic and international students are returning to campus.
What’s more, the type of rental property is limited as most tenants are searching for the same sort of property… a place with enough space to work from home with a garden or terrace.
Finally, thousands of people have lost their jobs, had their income reduced or lost their homes during the pandemic. Now they are struggling to find a suitable home to rent within their budget.
What’s the solution to this housing crisis?
Introducing the Reka Property Home Finder Scheme
The REKA Property Home Finder Scheme helps landlords immediately let out their properties to fully vetted tenants while providing quality accommodation for Local Housing.
We give landlords the opportunity to rent their properties immediately through local authorities in London and receive London housing rates. Plus, landlords will receive a cash incentive of up to £1000.
In some cases, landlords receive a top-up on the housing rate, making this an attractive incentive.
In addition, rent can be guaranteed in some cases, so there is no cash flow loss if you have a vacancy.
The benefits of the REKA Property Home Finder Scheme
Your property will be let within one week for a solid two-year assured tenancy period, subject to your property satisfying the local authority requirements.
What’s more, we give landlords the following benefits:
- Access to a Housing Benefit Liaison Officer who can answer queries throughout the tenancy
- Direct housing benefit paid to you, not to the tenants
- A dedicated property management team to deal with any day-to-day tenant issues
- A complete maintenance and repair service can be provided
- Property inspections to ensure your property complies with the regulations
- Access to our trusted contractors to do any necessary work to comply with the local authority
- Professional advice to help you complete your property license if required by your local authority
- Prompt electronic monthly payment of your rent
- Maximum Local Housing Allowance (LHA) plus top-up from tenants in most cases
- Assessment and vetting of tenant suitability for private renting
- A Lettings Officer to help you complete the housing benefit application form to ensure smooth and fast payments.
- In some cases, a rent guarantee can be provided by the local authority.
All Home Finder tenants are provided with tenancy training and tenancy sustainment support to ensure that your property is looked after.
If you have the following types of properties:
- One bedroom
- Two bedrooms
- Three bedrooms
- Four bedrooms +
… then, you may be eligible for the Home Finder Scheme. To find out more, either call us on +44 (0) 203 286 6468 or email us at Admin@RekaProperty.co.uk