FOREST GATE, £276 PER WEEK, CURRENTLY LET
Stunning one bedroom ground floor flat with own garden. This flat has been designed and decorated to a very high standard. The property comes with timber flooring and a spacious fully equipped kitchen. It is located a few minutes drive or a short bus ride from Stratford International Station, Westfield Shopping Centre, Olympic Stadium and the University of East London. Wanstead Flats is just a stroll down the road - making this location ideal for those who enjoy walks, jogging, football or access to open grounds. The flat has easy access to A13, A12 and A406. And London City Airport is less than 5 miles away.
• One bedroom
• One bathroom
• Spacious equipped kitchen area
• Timber flooring
• Private garden
• Close to International Station, Westfield, University of East London, Wanstead Flats and London City Airport
• Easy access to A13, A12 and A406.
• Last three months’ payslips or a letter from your employer confirming your job status and wages
• Last three months bank statements
• Proof of UK residency and/or work permit for the UK
• One year self-assessment from Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you’re self-employed
• Previous landlord reference(s)
• Photo ID / Passport
• No agency fees or contract renewal fees
• One month's rent for deposit and one month's rent in advance
Best of all… you pay no agency fees or contract renewal fees.