CADOGAN GARDENS E18 1LY
SOUTH WOODFORD, £1650, CURRENTLY LET
This three bedroom semi-detached home in South Woodford is a great opportunity for professionals or a young family. Located two minutes walk from the Ofsted Outstanding Nightingale Primary School. This house has a large lounge, a very spacious kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom. Evening and weekend viewings are available.
• Three bedrooms
• Large lounge room
• Spacious kitchen
• The bathroom features a full suite with a separate shower cubicle.
• The garden is spacious with a raised patio area.
• A garage is included for extra storage.
• The house is a short walk from South Woodford tube station which is served by the Central Line.
• Easily accessible to the A406, A12 and the M11.
• Two minutes walk from the Ofsted Outstanding Nightingale Primary School.
This very reasonably priced property is in a sought after area and will not be available for too long.
• Last three months’ payslips or a letter from your employer confirming your job status and wages
• Last three months bank statements
• Proof of UK residency and/or work permit for the UK
• One year self-assessment from Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you’re self-employed
• Previous landlord reference(s)
• Photo ID / Passport
• No agency fees or contract renewal fees
• One month's rent for deposit and one month's rent in advance
Best of all… you pay no agency fees or contract renewal fees.