DOCKLANDS, £435 PER WEEK, Currently Let
This stylish studio apartment is located inside the ultra-modern Ability Place Development in the heart of trendy Docklands. The apartment includes wood flooring, a state-of-the-art kitchen with white goods, a balcony overlooking the Millwall Inner Dock and views of the city and a resident only gym. Ideal for working professionals.
• Fully fitted kitchen with state of the art appliances including a dishwasher, washer/dryer and full height fridge/freezer.
• Engineered wood flooring in living areas
• Balcony overlooking the Millwall Inner Dock and views of the city
• Spacious living area
• Resident only state-of-the-art, fully managed gym, which includes a steam and sauna rooms, health and spa services.
• Short distance to DLR stations
• Nearby Canary Wharf shopping area
• Local bars and restaurants
• Rent is inclusive of service charge
• Council tax is estimated at £74 per month for a single person
• Last three months’ payslips or a letter from your employer confirming your job status and wages
• Last three months bank statements
• Proof of UK residency and/or work permit for the UK
• One year self-assessment from Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you’re self-employed
• Previous landlord reference(s)
• Photo ID / Passport
• No agency fees or contract renewal fees
• One month's rent for deposit and one month's rent in advance
Best of all… you pay no agency fees or contract renewal fees.